Author: Sarah Ockler
Release Date: November 2010
Summary: Things in Delilah Hannaford's life have a tendency to fall apart. She used to be a good student, but she can't seem to keep it together anymore. Her "boyfriend" isn't much of a boyfriend. And her mother refuses to discuss the fight that divided their family eight years ago. Falling apart, it seems, is a Hannaford tradition.
Over a summer of new friendships, unexpected romance, and moments that test the complex bonds between mothers and daughters, Delilah must face her family's painful past. Can even her most shattered relationships be pieced together again?
Rich with emotion, Sarah Ockler delivers a powerful story of family, love, and self-discovery.
(carol first DC:9102785091401621377867)
- Carol (TX) Rc'd 8/4 Mail by 8/11 DC:9102150134711294022705
- Lori (TN) Rc'd 8/16 Mail by 8/23 DC:0308 2690 0000 9987 4216
- Leilani (CA) Rc'd 8/25 Mail by 9/1 DC:03092880000217463834
- Kelsey (TX) Rc'd 9/2 Mail by 9/9 DC: 0308 0730 0001 5423 5498
- Sara (KY) Rc'd 9/14 Mail by 9/21 DC:03092880000004779179
- Catie (UT) Rc'd 9/23 Mail by 9/30 DC:0310 0480 0003 5661 0386
- Jenn (VA) Rc'd 10/4 Mail by 10/11 DC:04969010243020107501
- Valerie (MI) Rc'd 10/15 Mail by 10/22 DC:420212249405503699300380665249
- Katelyn (MD) Rc'd 10/28 Mail by 11/4 DC:0310 2010 0002 5261 9048
- Ky (NE) Rc'd 11/9 Mail by 11/19 DC:04969008132016067644
- Ashley (ID) Rc'd 11/23 Mail by 12/3 DC:0310 1230 0000 2270 9165