Author: Kersten Hamilton
Summary: Teagan Wylltson's best friend, Abby, dreams that horrifying creatures--goblins, shape-shifters, and beings of unearthly beauty but terrible cruelty--a...more Teagan Wylltson's best friend, Abby, dreams that horrifying creatures--goblins, shape-shifters, and beings of unearthly beauty but terrible cruelty--are hunting Teagan. Abby is always coming up with crazy stuff, though, so Teagan isn't worried. Her life isn't in danger. In fact, it's perfect. She's on track for a college scholarship. She has a great job. She's focused on school, work, and her future. No boys, no heartaches, no problems.
Until Finn Mac Cumhaill arrives. Finn's a bit on the unearthly beautiful side himself. He has a killer accent and a knee-weakening smile. And either he's crazy or he's been haunting Abby's dreams, because he's talking about goblins, too . . . and about being The Mac Cumhaill, born to fight all goblin-kind. Finn knows a thing or two about fighting. Which is a very good thing, because this time, Abby's right. The goblins are coming.
Coming from Steph Su
- Valerie (MI) Rc'd 8/17 Mail by 8/24 DC:03093220000184351388
- Tracee (WI) Rc'd 8/28 Mail by 9/7 DC:0308 2690 0000 7683 8675
- BookChic (VA) Rc'd 9/11 Mail by 9/18 DC:0310 1230 0001 8258 6965
- Keyona (NY) Rc'd 9/22 Mail by 9/29 DC:9102 1501 3471 1368 7359 06
- Ky (NE) Rc'd 10/8 Mail by 10/19 DC:03100480000267186673
- Steph Su