Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Double Point Day

Ok, so I wasn't planning on having another one of these until next month but someone asked me too so decided I would be nice. This is going to be IT for a while, sorry!

Please donate if you want!

Its double point day! Donate an ARC, get double points to use to mail late, etc. This will only last 24 hours and it will be the last one for a while! As of now, October and after books only since September is just a few weeks away!

Donate HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment