Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

ARC/Book Donations

Howdy authors/publishers/bloggers! We are excited to have you aboard Around The World Tours!

The tour site is currently accepting arcs for reviews! Would you like to donate a copy of your upcoming book for others to review?

Each blogger keeps the ARC one week and delivery confirmation is required when mailing so you can even see where your book is headed next! How exciting!



If you donate a book, there is no guarantee you'll get a book back. I try to make sure all books are delivered back to the owner however is someone steals a book or it gets lost in transit, there is nothing I can do. Please read the book before you donate it, just in case this happens!

Please fill out the form below and I will contact you within a week to get the tour started!!!


  1. Book(s) will be tracked via USPS Delivery Confirmation.
  2. Participates will post a review on their blog. Some also post on goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment