Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

Remember that if you did not fill out the signup sheet, please do so!! I have had to move a few of you because you didn't do it and I don't have your address!!! Also, please come and tell me when you mail the book and receive it (with the DC when you mail).


And, remember your review needs to be done within a week of you sending it to the next person. Please come and leave the links to your reviews in the chatbox. I've noticed I am missing a few of them and would like to fill them in. Also, if you do not want to post them to your blogs just yet, leave the link to your goodreads review.


Donations: All are appreciated!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment