Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Looking for 2 Assistants

I am looking for two assistants to help me maintain this blog! if you are interested please email me at cutelittlecindy8 at gmaildotcom and tell me why you would be a good fit for this job.

Responsibilities: Keeping an eye on each tour and making sure the person has not had the book for more than a week, making sure they mailed in time and posted DC, making sure they have submitted their reviews to the chatbox within the week after mailing.
Helping me contact authors every once in a while to see if any has arcs to donate for the tours. Pretty simple really. Just need a few people to help me keep an eye on things. As more tours start, it would help if I had someone checking things also besides myself.

One bonus to this job is you will always me near the top of the list for the tours (just the advantage of it).

Anyone interested? I will be taking applicants until Wed, than I will respond on Wed and let you know who I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment