Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Traitor's Son (Raven Duet #2)

By Hilari Bell


Summary: In Trickster's Girl, when Kesla's journey comes to an end, she pass the pouch and the quest on to someone else. She picks Jason, a native boy she thinks will be able to finish the job. But in fact, a family feud has cut Jason off from his traditional roots, and he is even more doubtful and resistant than Kesla was. But Raven, now a beautiful girl, is quite persuasive and manages to convince Jason this is something not only that he can do, but that he must if he wants to heal his family and the earth.




Signups Open-Leave State
-Did you read the first book, Trickster's Girl? Will you read before your turn?

5 comments:

  1. I have read Trickster's Girl and would love to read this!

    Heather (IL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Trickster's Girl yet, but my library has it & I'll read it before receiving this one.

    Chrissy (NY)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the helpful composing. I really like the subheading of the character’s name and their place whenever the story changes His identification and even his actual name are a secret to most: there are clues throughout the novel, and gradually you will have a excellent idea

    from an essays site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. ryan reynolds jacket Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing such assignment helper uk a great and knowledgeable blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete