Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin


Summary: Everything is in ruins.

A devastating plague has decimated the population. And those who are left live in fear of catching it as the city crumbles to pieces around them.

So what does Araby Worth have to live for?

Nights in the Debauchery Club, beautiful dresses, glittery make-up . . . and tantalizing ways to forget it all.

But in the depths of the club—in the depths of her own despair—Araby will find more than oblivion. She will find Will, the terribly handsome proprietor of the club. And Elliott, the wickedly smart aristocrat. Neither boy is what he seems. Both have secrets. Everyone does.

And Araby may find something not just to live for, but to fight for—no matter what it costs her.

Donated by Sharon
Signups Open-Leave State

35 comments:

  1. I seriously really loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover IS stunning! And it sounds so good! I've been trying to get into Steampunk so maybe this would spark a love for the genre! :)

    Brooke (MN)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to read this book!

    Lillie (PA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be on this tour. This has been on my TBR & WOW.
    The cover is stunning & fabfabulous!
    Fran (CT)
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely would Love to be on this one! Thanks so much for all your hard work. Heidi (OR)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be on this one please! Thanks! :) Alice (CA)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to be a part of this tour, thank you. :)

    Susan (TX)
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dying to read this. I hope there's still room!

    Bekka (PA)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness gracious. If I can get on this, please please let me!

    Rachel (MS)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to be on this one, please.

    Laura (AL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would REALLY love the chance to be a part of this tour. This book sounds so fabulous and unique, which is what I'm looking for this year in books to read.

    Molli (TN)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to be on this tour as well. Have been DYING to read this.

    Susan (TX)
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. DO NOT COMMENT ANYMORE! WE HAVE MOVED!

    ReplyDelete
  14. let's enjoy the world best safari trip with Dubai Desert Safari

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wonder if this has much to do with Poe since they took the title from one of his works. If it does then I will jump on the chance to read this book. I love the whole back story because you know if the world was ending you would do everything in your power to pretend that it was not.


    Please Visit my website : Online PhD UK

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review! I have read loads of Poe's writings and I think I should really try out this Poe-inspired one.
    Plus, the way you described the characters makes me want to get to know them more. And there's only one way to make that happen--by reading the book. :D
    Highly recommended Natural Fertility Treatment Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nyc Website i love this website please visit my website thanks

    Biography
    Age
    Naghma Rizwan Web Series


    thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  18. My first time to visit in the blog. In the blog is very interesting and informative for me. I recommend best dissertation writing services, I think you do not regret visiting and using this service! Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. I really like to it for here.

    ReplyDelete