Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A few announcements

As you may have noticed, more and more tours are retiring and getting really close to retiring! This is a good thing and a bad thing! We are in serious need of ARC donations! So if you have an ARC of an upcoming book please consider donating it! Contact me if you would like to donate an ARC!

Also, please be very careful when addressing/mailing out! A few have mixed up books and the wrong person gets the wrong book!

I am also going to be very busy from now on so please email me as soon as you receive the book to get the next address instead of when your mail by date is approaching and your ready to mail! This will help ensure I have a few days to answer your email or if you need to mail early you will have the address already!!! Please email as soon as book is received!!!


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment