Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Wings Of The Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton

SIGNUPS CLOSED

Summary:SPOILERS: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANGELFIRE!!! Life as the Preliator is harder than Ellie ever imagined. Balancing real life with the responsibility of being Heaven’s warrior is a challenge for Ellie. Her relationship with Will has become all business, though they both long for each other. And now that the secret of who she really is has come out, so have Hell’s strongest reapers. Grown bold and more vicious, the demonic threaten her in the light of day and stalk her in the night. She’s been warned. Cadan, a demonic reaper, comes to her with information about Bastian’s new plan to destroy Ellie’s soul and use an ancient relic to wake all the souls of the damned and unleash them upon humanity. As she fights to stay ahead of Bastian’s schemes , the revelations about those closest to her awaken a dark power within Ellie that threatens to destroy everything—including herself. She’ll be betrayed. Treachery comes even from those whom she loves, and Ellie is broken by the deaths of those who stood beside her in this Heavenly war. Still, she must find a way to save the world, herself, and her love for Will. If she fails, there will be hell to pay.


Please leave in your comment.. Have you read the first book yet Angelfire? If not, will you read before your turn?

DC:03110820000084129719

Participates:
Jessi (MO) Rc'd 11/25 Mail by 12/2 DC:03110240000001284828
Mary (CA) Rc'd 12/9 Mail by 12/16 DC:9101785091401420638207
Teril (OR) Rc'd 12/19 Mail by 12/27 DC:0308 0660 0000 3130 5506
Annabell (MN) Rc'd 1/3 Mail by 1/10 DC: 0310 3200 0000 1549 3852
Heather (IL) Rc'd 1/12 Mail by 1/19
Alice (CA)
Kapri (CO)
Chrissy (NY)
Christina (CA)
JL (PA)


ARC 2: Donated by Damaris (NJ)
DC: 03112550000262535903
Andrea (FL) Rc'd 12/30 Mail by 1/9 DC:9102150134711121877751
Susan (TX) Rc'd 1/13 Mail by 1/20
Kristina (TX)
Yani (FL)

___



17 comments:

  1. Annabell (MN) I haven't read Angelfire, but I have it and will have it read before my turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED the first book in this series and I've been DYING to read the second. I would LOVE to be a part of this ARC tour. :)

    Susan (TX)
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a part of this! I have read Angelfire.

    Kapri (Co)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, read Angelfire! :)

    Jessi (MO)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Angelfire from the library right now!

    Chrissy (NY)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri (OR) ohh yeah! Angelfire was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read Angelfire and would like to be on this tour!

    Logan (IL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read Angelfire and loved it! Alice (CA)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read Angelfire and loved it!

    Kristina (TX)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read the first one. I need to read this one!

    Mary (CA)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read the first one and am eager to get my hands on this one!

    Heather (IL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I please be removed from this tour? Thanks!

    Logan (IL)

    ReplyDelete