Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Fox Inheritance By Mary E. Pearson


Summary: Once there were three. Three friends who loved each other—Jenna, Locke, and Kara. And after a terrible accident destroyed their bodies, their three minds were kept alive, spinning in a digital netherworld. Even in that disembodied nightmare, they were still together. At least at first. When Jenna disappeared, Locke and Kara had to go on without her. Decades passed, and then centuries.

Two-hundred-and-sixty years later, they have been released at last. Given new, perfect bodies, Locke and Kara awaken to a world they know nothing about, where everyone they once knew and loved is long dead.

Everyone except Jenna Fox.



Donated by Page (ID)

Signups STILL Open-Leave State

Have you read the first book yet? Will you read it before your turn?

Participates:
DC:9102150134711843548182
Mickey (AZ) Rc'd 8/11 Mail by 8/18 DC:0310 2640 0000 5211 7824
Kaye (NY) Rc'd 8/18 Mail by 8/25 DC:0311 0240 0002 1306 9312
Kristi (MI) Rc'd 8/29 Mail by 9/6 DC:9405 5036 9930 0211 5161 53
Bekka (PA) Rc'd 9/10 Mail by 9/19 DC:03110240000030476577


__

10 comments:

  1. Yes from Oregon! I'll have to read the first book, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickey (AZ) - Yes I've read the first book :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Adoration of Jenna Fox!

    Kristi-Mi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaye (NY) - Yes, I've read the first book and loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes yes. The first one is one of my favorites!

    Bekka
    (PA)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Adoration of Jenna Fox. If it's coming anywhere near me, I would love to enter this.

    Munnaza
    (NY)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read the first book and loved it!
    Lauren (KY)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Received The Fox Inheritance yesterday, 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete