Summary: I had a life anyone would kill for.
Then someone did.
The worst part of being dead is that there’s nothing left to live for. No more kisses. No more secrets. No more gossip. It’s enough to kill a girl all over again. But I’m about to get something no one else does—an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never even got to meet.
Now Emma’s desperate to know what happened to me. And the only way to figure it out is to be me—to slip into my old life and piece it all together. But can she laugh at inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend she’s the girl he fell in love with? Pretend to be a happy, carefree daughter when she hugs my parents good night? And can she keep up the charade, even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move?
From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of thePretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting new series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.
Let the lying game begin.
Coming from Steph Su
- Stormi (MO) Rc'd 11/29 Mail by 12/6 DC:0310 2010 0000 0761 2041
- Cassandra (MI) Rc'd 12/11 Mail by 12/18 DC:0310 0480 0002 4419 2338
- Amber (MO) Rc'd 12/23 Mail by 12/31 DC:03082690000143153267
- Andrea (FL) Rc'd 1/4 Mail by 1/11 DC: 9102 1288 8230 0511 5059 93
- Jen (TX) Rc'd 1/21 Mail by 1/28 DC:03102640000108857353
- Blonde Reads (CO) Rc'd 2/1 Mail by 2/8 DC:03101230000160706613
- Heather (IL) Rc'd 2/9 Mail by 2/22 DC:03101230000119013335
- Mariah (TX) Rc'd 2/22 Mail by 3/1 DC:420100259405503699300021757456
- Sarah (NY)Rc'd 3/4 Mail by 3/11 DC:03103490000064273765