Summary: Corrinne Corcoran’s upscale Manhattan life is perfectly on track—until her father announces he’s been laid off and she’s shipped off to Broken Spoke, Texas, to live with her grandparents. All alone in a big public school and forced to take a job shoveling manure, Corrinne is determined to get back to the glamorous life she’s supposed to be living. But as she grudgingly adjusts—making new friends and finding romance along the way—this city girl begins to realize that life without credit cards and shopping sprees may not be as bad as it seems....
In this sparkling debut that flawlessly balances romance and humor, readers will grow to love sharp and sassy Corrinne as she goes on her totally reluctant but completely irresistible journey of self-discovery.
Signups CLSED-Leave State
(if signing up for this tour, please leave a comment in chatbox)
- Lena (TX) Rc'd 10/26 Mail by 11/5 DC:0307 1790 0005 8540 5422
- Sarah (CO) Rc'd 11/8 Mail by 11/15 DC:03082690000163568928
- Amy (CA) Rc'd 11/16 Mail by 11/23 DC:420494289102150134711446285477
- Tina (MI) Rc'd 11/30 Mail by 12/7 DC:03102640000115299863
- Annie (OH) Rc'd 12/11 Mail by 12/18 DC:0310 0480 0001 9618 2517
- Readergirls (NY) Rc'd 12/21 Mail by 12/29 DC:0309 2880 0001 7531 8443
- Sarah (NY) Rc'd 1/12 Mail by 1/19 DC:03092880000162884135
- Steph Su (PA) Rc'd 1/24 Mail by 1/31 DC:03102010000191133995
- Erin (NY) Rc'd 2/3 Mail by 2/10 DC:9405 5036 9930 0000 6195 91
- Blonde Reads (CO) Rc'd 2/15 Mail by 3/1 DC:03101230000160702400
- Nely (FL) Rc'd 2/26 Mail by 3/5 DC:0308 2040 0001 1825 9520