Author: Alyxandra Harvey
Summary: Hunter Wild is the youngest in a long line of elite vampire hunters, a legacy that is both a blessing and a curse at the secret Helios-Ra Academy, where she excels at just about everything. Thanks to her friendship with Kieran Black, Hunter receives a special invitation to attend the coronation of Helena Drake, and for the first time, she sees the difference between vampires that must be hunted and vampires that can become friends—or even more. When students at the academy fall victim to a mysterious illness, Hunter suspects they are under attack from within. She will need someone she can trust to help her save the future of Helios-Ra . . . help that shockingly comes in the form of Quinn Drake, a drop-dead gorgeous vampire. Who said senior year would be easy?
Coming From Monica
Each book focuses on different characters. Did you read the first 2? Do you care if you read them out of order? Will you read them before your turn? Please let me know via comment when signing up!
Limited Tour as requested. Picked at random!
- Jenn (VA) Rc'd 9/9 Mail by 9/16 DC:04969010243031071099
- Andrea (FL) Rc'd 9/15 Mail by 9/22 DC:9102128882300341299161
- Page (ID) Rc'd 9/29 Mail by 10/6 DC:9102128882300355349142
- Leilani (CA) Rc'd 10/8 Mail by 10/15 DC:03100480000153649428
- Tara (IL) Rc'd 10/21 Mail by 10/28 DC:0309 2880 0001 8093 2962
- Readergirls (NY) Rc' 11/1 Mail by 11/8 DC:0309 3220 0001 4667 0267
- Carol (TX) Rc'd 11/12 Mail by 11/19 BOOK STOLEN! would not answer any emails.
- Monica (MD)