Author: Lauren Strasnick
Summary: First love, broken friendships, and heartache all play a part in this evocative, voice-driven novel about Alex, a girl whose world is ripped apart when her father’s affair splits her family in two.
Alex moves with her mess of a mother to a new town, where she is befriended by hot, enigmatic Fred—and alternately flirted with and cold-shouldered by Fred’s twin sister, Adina. Others warn Alex to steer clear of the twins, whose sibling relationship is considered abnormal at best, but there’s just something about Fred—and something about Adina—that draws Alex to them and makes her want to be part of their crazy world…no matter the consequences.
Coming From Kelsey (TX)
(first up will be Nikki)
DC: 0308 0730 0001 5424 1543
- Nikki (NH) Rc'd 9/18 Mail by 9/25 DC:0310 0480 0001 0286 5756
- Courtney (NC) Rc'd 9/22 Mail by 9/29 DC:03093220000218930794
- Valerie (MI) Rc'd 10/4 Mail by 10/11 DC:03093220000153813657
- Andrea (FL) Rc'd 10/15 Mail by 10/22 DC:9102785091401705379565
- Jessi E Rc'd 10/25 Mail by 11/1 DC:0309 2880 0002 3025 5041
- Ky (NE) Rc'd 10/30 Mail by 11/6 DC:04969008132016067170
- Readergirls (NY) Rc'd 11/6 Mail by 11/13 DC:0309 3220 0001 46670328
- Erin (NY) Rc'd 11/19 Mail by 11/29 DC:9405 5036 9930 0413 5589 20
- Sarah (CO) Rc'd 12/4 Mail by 12/11 DC:03083390000199182877