Author: Kim Culbertson Summary: What is the soundtrack of your life?
After living in twelve places in eight years, Calle Smith finds herself in Andreas Bay, California, at the start of ninth grade. Another new home, another new school...Calle knows better than to put down roots. Her song journal keeps her moving to her own soundtrack, bouncing through a world best kept at a distance.
Yet before she knows it, friends creep in-as does an unlikely boy with a secret. Calle is torn over what may be her first chance at love. With all that she's hiding and all that she wants, can she find something lasting beyond music? And will she ever discover why she and her mother have been running in the first place?
Coming From Page
Signups STILL Open-Leave State
If You Want Added Onto This Tour, please comment in the chatbox!
- Emily (MI) Rc'd 8/25 Mail by 9/1 NO DC STRIKE
- Maddie (MN) Rc'd 9/7 Mail by 9/14 DC: 0310 0480 0000 0491 8260
- Pixie (TX) Rc'd 9/15 Mail by 9/22 DC:03101230000133605622
- Cassandri (MI) Rc'd 9/29 Mail by 10/6 DC:0310 0480 0002 4419 4066
- Sarah (kat.shakespear) Rc'd 10/8 Mail by 10/22 DC:03063030000237933143
- Catie (UT) Rc'd 11/1 Mail by 11/11 DC: 0310 0480 0003 5660 9717
- Sarah (CO) Rc'd 11/15 Mail by 11/29 DC:420189019102150134711444943003
- Jamie (brokeandbookish) Rc'd 11/27 Mail by 12/4 DC:03102640000115145849
- Ashley Ben Rc'd 12/13 Mail by 12/28 DC:0310 1230 0001 8145 6801