By Janette Rallison
Summary: Tansy Miller has always felt that her divorced father has never had enough time for her. But mistakenly getting caught on the wrong side of the law wasn' texactly how she wanted to get his attention. Enter Chrysanthemum "Chrissy" Everstar, Tansy's fairy in shining, er, high heels. Chrissy is only a fair godmother, of course, so Tansy's three wishes don't exactly go according to plan. And if bringing Robin Hood to the twenty-first century isn't bad enough for Tansy, being transported back to the Middle Ages to deal with Rumpelstiltskin certainly is. She'll need the help of her blended family, her wits, and especially the cute police chief 's son to stop the gold-spinning story from spinning wildly out of control. Janette Rallison pulls out all the stops in this fresh, fun-filled follow-up to the popular My Fair Godmother.
Signups Open- If you want on this tour please comment in the chatbox. This is a sequel but can be read alone. Chrissy is also in book 1. Have you read My Fairy Godmother? Do you not care if you read them out of order? Do you own it, can you buy/get from library before your turn? Please tell me where you stand when signing up.
- Mariah (TX) Rc'd 9/7 Mail by 9/14 DC:03100480000282139395
- Espe (AZ) Rc'd 9/20 Mail by 9/27 DC:03101230000134823636
- Julie (CA) Rc'd 10/18 Mail by 10/25 DC:0310 0480 0001 0231 3028
- Page (ID) Rc'd 10/25 Mail by 11/1 DC:9102150134711408405998
- Kathy (UT) Rc'd 11/1 Mail by 11/8 DC:0310 1230 0000 6926 0124
- James (VA) Rc'd 11/13 Mail by 11/23 DC:0310 2010 0000 7112 2255
- Lizzy (VT) Rc'd 11/29 Mail by 12/6 DC: 0309 1830 0002 1495 2964
- Melissa @Mel's Books Rc'd 12/13 Mail by 12/20 DC:03101230000097479444