Author: Holly Black
Release Date: September 2010
Summary: It's a question as old as time itself: which is better, the zombie or the unicorn? In this anthology, edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier (...more It's a question as old as time itself: which is better, the zombie or the unicorn? In this anthology, edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier (unicorn and zombie, respectively), strong arguments are made for both sides in the form of short stories. Half of the stories portray the strengths--for good and evil--of unicorns and half show the good (and really, really bad-ass) side of zombies. Contributors include many bestselling teen authors, including Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfeld, and Margo Lanagan. This anthology will have everyone asking: Team Zombie or Team Unicorn?
Coming from Carol (TX)
Signups Open-Leave State. If you want added onto this tour, comment in chatbox only!
DC:9102 1501 3471 1259 4332 56
- Mary (CA) Rc'd 7/30 Mail by 8/6 DC:9102 1501 3471 1280 6755 19
- Lizzy (VT) Rc'd 8/10 Mail by 8/17 DC:0309 1830 0002 1494 0329
- Miss Havoc (TX) Rc'd 8/17 Mail by 8/24 DC:03101230000235478681
- Mariah (TX) Rc'd 8/30 Mail by 9/8 DC:03100480000213994307
- Jessica Rose (CA) Rc'd 9/10 Mail by 9/17 DC:9102010521297635322660
- Betty (TN) Rc'd 9/29 Mail by 10/6 DC:03092880000128456765
- Karissa Rc'd 10/9 Mail by 10/16 DC:420 68847 9102 1501 3471 1388 4164 58
- Ky (NE) Rc'd 10/16 Mail by 10/23 DC:03100480000267183764
- Jessica (GA) Rc'd 10/25 Mail by 11/1 DC:0307 0020 0004 6699 6262