Author: Lauren Barnholdt
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Release Date: July 2010
Donated By: Morgan
Eliza is in a full-blown panic. Her notebook has been stolen—the one that lists everything she wants but is afraid to go after. And the absolute worst person in the world has it: her ex-boyfriend, Cooper.
Like it’s not enough Cooper was lying to Eliza for their entire relationship, now he and his friends are blackmailing her. They’re giving her just one night to complete the most humiliating tasks on her list or they’ll post her secrets online—including the ones that aren’t just about her.
Eliza’s sure of only one thing: she isn’t going down without a fight. Cooper may have what’s left of her dignity, but she’s not the only one with something to hide …Signups CLOSED
- Blonde Reads (WV) Rc'd 6/10 Mail by 6/17 DC:03093220000179208000
- Sarah (CO) Rc'd 6/22 Mail by 6/29 DC:03082690000163536583
- Sara (KY) Rc'd 7/3 Mail by 7/12 DC:03092880000004771630
- Catie (UT) Rc'd 7/9 Mail by 7/16 DC:03100480000356610270
- Jessica K (CA) Rc'd 7/21 Mail by 7/28 DC:0310 0480 0002 4750 7313
- Collegiate Bookworm (GA) Rc'd 8/2 Mail by 8/9 DC:0310 0480 0003 6356 2548
- Amy (CA) (k) Rc'd 8/13 Retired