Please Read The Rules Before Joining Any Tours!


It is your responsibility to Email Me (aroundtheworldtours@gmail.com) For Next Address, before your mail by date! Please Email me a day or two before your ready to mail. Not the day you get the book! IF mailing early, please tell me, so I can get the address to you FAST!

REMEMBER: Mr Linky is for reviews only, not signups! To sign up, follow directions in each post! (comments-chatbox)

If you want added onto an already closed tour, please email me for permission. I may or may not grant it.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

REMINDER

A few reminders:

IF you get your own copy of a book, please come tell me before its your turn!!! This saves me a lot of time because once I send the person your address, than I have to try to stop them from mailing out the book plus give them another address. If you get a book and wish to be removed from the tour, please tell me in the chatbox ASAP-before its closed to being your turn!!!!!! If you fail to do this, it is your responsibility to mail the book out to the next person (pay the shipping plus DC).

If you are going on vacation I need to know 2 weeks beforehand so I can stop you from receiving books!!! This is the only way I can be sure to make sure none are scheduled to go to you!! I schedule them 2 weeks in advance so I can move people around who need to be!!!!!

Also, remember if you mail late, a strike will be given. This is the rules!


This is very important!!!

I'm not trying to be mean, but if you don't do these things, its twice the work for me and very time consuming. We all have to do our part to make the tours successful.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment